Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another Weekend is here


It's the weekend again and been over a week since I have last posted. Seems like I just haven't had anything to post about. LOL
I am stitching a stitchalong with a group of stitchers from all around the world and I finished the first part. It is a Blackbird design called Under the Sunlit Sky and here is my first part finished. It's not a very good picture of it, but it's dark fabric and light shades of floss.
I am also trying to finish up LHN Autumn Sampler this weekend. I would like to get it done so that I can at least have a finish for this month.
I have already finished the Spring and Summer one.
My son and his family are going to be spending the night tonight after attending a barbeque at a friends house. Since they live an hour and a half away and DS only has one day off a week right now, it's not often that they get to come here. We usually go to their house to visit. I bought lots of goodies at the grocery store after work today to feed the grandkids! Maybe I better wait until they are ready to go home, so I don't get them high on sugar before bedtime.

No comments: