Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy Weekend

We usually work on weekends and never really have much scheduled to do, but that was not the case this past weekend.
On Friday evening we attended a retirement party at Trailhead which is a restaurant/microbrewery. Had a great dinner and there was a great turn out for the party. It was for DH's store manager that retired about 3 weeks ago.
Sunday we had tickets for the Rams football game. They turned out to be great seats on the 50 yd line and on the club level where all the companies have their private boxes. At least they weren't in the nose bleed section like our tickets were last December when we attended a game. Afterwards we went out to eat and had a steak dinner at O'Charleys.
Today I only had to work and do Time and Attendance, so that means I got off at 9am. I am spending the day catching up on laundry and other chores around the house that didn't get done this weekend. This evening I have stitch club and tomorrow I am off. Should give me plenty of time to catch up and get some rest so that I am ready to go for the rest of the week!

No comments: