Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm Back


I have really neglected my blog lately. I don't really know why. I think about posting, but then don't get around to it. Since I last posted I attended a stitching weekend with some of my stitching friends here in the area. We all meet at the retreat location (Jeanne's house) at 1pm on Friday. Everyone brings grab bags to share, food, drinks & snacks to share, our stitching, stuff you want to sell (patterns, fabric,etc.) and show & tell if you like. We spend the whole weekend stitching, eating, chatting, shopping and just plain old having fun with our friends sharing a hobby that we all love.
I started a project while I was at the stitch-in and finished it a few days later. It is LHN Cherries. I will post a pictures here for all to see.
Will catch up on posting some more stitching pictures later.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: