Saturday, July 7, 2007

Saturday's Ramblings





Here is a picture that I took of Ocean Daughter on June 29, 2007. I had started this project on Monday, June 25th. I have now finished one page of the design and have made great progress on another page. I will have to take another progress picture soon.


It was our co-manager's last day at work today. He is being transferred to another store. We will be getting a new one on Monday and it turns out he is a friend of mine. DH and I used to bowl with him & his wife in a bowling league. We even attended their wedding, so we have known them for a number of years.


Tomorrow I am going to Mom & Me in IL which is closing after 14yrs in business. It is a really great cross stitch shop and I really hate to see it close. The owner is retiring. A couple of my stitching friends are going to go with me and then we will go out for lunch!


No comments: