Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 3 of Vacation

Today we went to see our grandkids and boy was it hot! Turns out their air-conditioner had frozen up and wasn't working properly. All I wanted to do was go home. We had a ceiling fan, a box fan and a fan on a stand all going in the living room and I was still uncomfortable. Her Dad bought some insurance plan that covers all their appliances, so they just have to pay $55. to get any of them fixed and if they can't be fixed, they are to be replaced. Glad he invested in that!

Yesterday I started a new project. It's LHN Spring Sampler-the one with the silk Crescent Colours. Oh boy, or they lovely floss or what? I had stitching club that night and ended up ripping out after I got home, but restitched that and some more when I got home this evening. I figured it's my vacation and I'm not going anywhere, so if I want to start a new project, I can! LOL

No comments: