Friday, July 20, 2007

Great Day

Yesterday I spent a great day with friends. One of my stitching friends is off work after having some surgery and lives a couple of hours away, so a group of us went on a road trip and visited her. I got up very early because DH told me it was going to take me an hour to get to the meeting place. Well, I got there a half hour early and then my friends were late. I could have pulled out my stitching and stitched! LOL We made a stop at Walmart to pick up some snacks and food for lunch and then proceeded to Linda's house. We had a great day of sharing, WIP, finishes, new stuff, food, laughs, stitching etc. Then they started talking about some bad storms moving in , so we decided we had better head home. We did run into some rain, but nothing major. All in all it was a great day spent with friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.