Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Snow

Today they are calling for 3-6 inches of snow, so of course that means that everyone has to run to the grocery store and stock up! Which means we were really busy at work today. We called in anybody that we could get to come in and that still wasn't enough people.

The roads are covered and I have heard the snow plows on Hwy K behind my house. Looks like the weather guys were right this time! LOL

Too bad I have to go to work again tomorrow. I would love to be able to just stay indoors and enjoy a snow day, but hopefully the roads will be cleared by the time I go to work in the afternoon.

Stay snug and warm because winter is here!

2 comments:

Carol said...

It has been very old in VA for the past 5 days but no snow. Forecast calls for maybe dusting overnight tomorrow but I will believe it when I see it! Stay warm and safe!

Siobhán said...

Stay warm, Kathy! Perfect time to stay in when you can and stitch.