Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Tuesday

Happy Belated Valentines Day to all! Hope you got lots of chocolates, flowers and a nice dinner out!

My DH had to work that evening, so we haven't celebrated Valentine's Day, or my birthday which was last week also. I did receive a nice strawberry cream cake on my birthday and a dozen roses on Valentine's Day, so I was forgotten.

I did have a finish last night while watching the Olympics. I finshed up Blackbird's Small Token. It took me about a week to stitch it after having to frog the same area a couple of times. I finally left that part until last and it finally worked out. I need to take a picture so I can post it.

We still have snow on the ground and are expected to get more on Friday. I can't wait until the end of the month so I can visit DD where it is much warmer and no snow! I shouldn't complaint because I know others have a lot more snow than we do, but enough already!

My oldest grandchild, Nicholas will be 8 on Sunday. I can't beleive he is over 5! Time sure does go by fast once you get older. LOL We will be going to visit to celebrate his birthday.

Hope that all are well and warm whereever you are.

No comments: