Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Stash





Yesterday I went to Daytime Stitchers group that meets the first Tuesday of the month and picked up some new charts at the LNS while there. I wanted a couple more of the Little House ones, but they are on order and they will hold them for me once they arrive.

I also picked up a piece of fabric out of their prepackaged scraps that will work for a LHN design that I wanted to start so that I could take a smaller piece to stitch on with me on vacation next week. It is Ladybug, Ladybug.

Today I received two pieces of fabric in the mail that I had ordered from Picture This Plus in July when they had a two day sale with 25% off. I received a piece of 32ct Legacy Lugana that I had planned for a Blackbird design, but now I'm not so sure because the color isn't what I expected and a piece of 32ct Relic Belfast linen. Not sure what I will stitch on this one, but it could be used for quite a few different things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice stash -- I'm going to have to order something from LHN - I really like all of their patterns I have seen.