Thursday, August 16, 2007

Another vacation finish


We went to the lake on Sunday and returned on Wed. afternoon. I was not impressed by the place that we stayed, but now we know.
Today I finished up LHN Ladybug, Ladybug. It's nice to have another finish.
I did manage to finish reading two books while on vacation this week also. One I was already in the process of reading and the other one I started on Sunday and finished last night.
Today is Nicholas's first day of school. I am anxious to talk to him and find out how his day went. He did miss the bus this morning because his Daddy didn't want to get out of bed this morning, so he had to take him to school. He will get to ride the bus home, which I know he was excited about.
We have really had some hot weather lately so I think it a great idea to just stay indoors and stitch or read.
Only a few days left of vacation, so hopefully I will get to do some more stitching and reading before Monday.

No comments: