Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Here it is another new year-2012-that's twenty twelve. Hope that the new year brings you happiness, peace and blessings!
They say whatever you do on the first day of the year will reflect on what you do for the whole year, well mine was spent watching football, stitching, doing laundry and putting away the Christmas decorations.

Today being the start of a new year I started a new cross stitch piece! I am stitching on Blackbird's Christmas Garden. I am doing it on 34ct Oaten Scone Legacy linen with 1 strand of floss. I think the colors used and the one strand make it look antique and I like the look of it so far. It is on my 2012 Challenge list so I hope to have it be one of my completions this year.

Hope you started your New Year doing something you enjoy!

No comments: